Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Cyprus, e-Commerce Law: L156(I)/2004 and Amendment Law: L97(I)/2007 and any disputes will be decided only by the Cyprus courts. If any of these Terms is held by any court of competent authority to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, this will not affect the validity of the remaining Product Terms which will continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
This E-shop is published by Kyriakoudes which is registered with the Registrar of Companies and Official Receiver Limassol, Cyprus under the number HE362943, with registered office in Nikou & Despoina Pattichi 34, 3071 Limassol, CYPRUS. You can contact KYRIAKOUDES at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Company registration number in VAT is CY10392943N.
KYRIAKOUDES ELECTRICAL is not responsible for any typographical or photographical errors that may occur in the E-shop. All logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Payment may be made using a valid credit card issued by one of the following companies MasterCard and Visa, processed by PayPal or JCC. The goods shall remain our property and shall not be dispatched before payment has been fully received.
Our return policy in is accordance with the laws of the Republic of Cyprus, e-Commerce Law: L156(I)/2004 and Amendment Law: L97(I)/2007.
You can return any item within 30 days from the day of receipt (physically) to one of our shops, in its original condition, unopened with all seals, packaging and shrink-wrap, and we will issue a credit note after inspection and approval by our warehouse E-shop officer.
Alternatively you can return goods via a courier service to our Store, 34 NIkou & Despoina Pattichi. 3071, Limassol, CYPRUS tel. 00357-25 109434.
In both cases please consider to mark the returning package as "E-SHOP RETURN" and include a copy of the delivery invoice.
For the amount to be refunded due to a credit note, a refund voucher code will be issued (and sent to you over email) to be used on one of your next purchases over the E-shop.
Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the goods to us, unless we delivered the item to you in error, or if the item is damaged or faulty. We can only accept the return of opened items if they are faulty.
Claims for damaged, faulty or delivered in error goods, will be accepted within 2 working days after receipt. Please inspect goods immediately.
Contractual conclusion and withdrawal
By virtue of the presentation of our goods, you are invited to submit your request in the form of a purchase order. By accepting your offer we will send you a purchase confirmation by email. By the same token we shall also inform you by return email if we are not able to accept your order.
In the event that despite the acceptance of your order, goods are eventually not available, we have the right to withdraw from the agreement. In this event we will inform you promptly about the non-availability of the ordered goods and if you have already paid for these, we shall immediately reimburse in full.
Delivery and shipping charges
Buyers within Cyprus have the choice of receiving their order either from a KURIAKOUDES shop of their preference, or from one of the GAP AKIS EXPRESS offices. International buyers will receive their order via courier.
If you have selected the first method, please wait for a call from our representative in order to inform you when (usually the next working day) your order will be ready for collection, before visiting the shop.
The shipping charges will be dependent on the actual weight of the product and will be clearly shown in the buyer’s shopping cart, before completion of the purchase in the E-shop.
A slight delay in shipping might occur during holiday periods (Christmas, Easter and Summer). Orders made between Friday and Sunday will be dispatched on Monday.
Delivery shall be made to the delivery address specified by the ordering party. Please note that we do not deliver to P.O. Box numbers.
Pricing and availability
All prices in the E-shop are inclusive VAT and are valid for internet purchases only. VAT will not be charged for B2B customers within EU (e.g. companies with a valid EU VAT number), or for customers outside EU.
Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Web site are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any ordered goods or that they are not available, we will inform you accordingly as soon as possible and give you the options of reconfirming your purchase at the correct price, or ordering alternative goods, or cancelling the order. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund. Delivery costs may and will be charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the 'Total Cost'.
· The online sale of our goods within our e-commerce site may be performed within the free boundaries of the Republic of Cyprus as well as internationally. Orders can only be completed in English.
· Choose from our home page/main menu/products the product which you would like to purchase, and click on the "add to cart" button next to the item photo. Before placing it into your cart you will be able to view all the technical details and characteristics.
· After selecting the products to be purchased, click on the "go to shopping cart" button. There again you can go back to "continue shopping", or change/update the quantities of the products to be purchased, or finally "proceed to checkout".
· Proceeding to checkout you will be asked, if you are not already logged in, to login. The checkout procedure includes 5 easy, self explained steps: Billing Information, Shipping Information, Shipping Method, Payment Information, Order Review. After completing the last step you are redirected to a JCC payment window in order to pay for the transaction. This final step is not applicable for B2B customers who have chosen to pay on account (credit), or for international customers who will pay through a different procedure as described below.
· The final step for international customers who are located outside the European continent does not include a payment method as they will be asked to confirm their order after receiving a special dialog message, informing them that our representative will contact them in due course to provide feedback on the final total cost of their order [which will include the freight charges over EMS or airfreight (depending on the dimensions and weight of the package)].
· Our system will save your order in your Μember Account, where you will be able to review and check your current and old orders as often as you like.
· You will be able to place and review your order in English language only.
Limited Guarantee of www.kyriakoudeselectrical.com
This limited guarantee is valid for products sold through the www.kyriakoudeselectrical.com.
KYRIAKOUDES guarantees that the products are at the time of their initial purchase, free of faults in their manufacture, materials, design and workmanship, under the following conditions and stipulations:
1. The present limited guarantee is granted to the consumer of the products ("Customer"). It does not exclude or limit any right of the Customer granted necessarily by law.
2. The duration of the guarantee is twenty four (24) months (exceptions may apply in case of special signed agreement with the Customer) from the date at which the first Customer bought the product. In case of subsequent purchasing or other purchase by the owner-user the duration of the guarantee will be continued for the rest of the twelve-month period and will otherwise remain unaffected.
3. During the validity of the guarantee www.kyriakoudeselectrical.com will repair or replace at their absolute discretionary power the faulty product. www.kyriakoudeselectrical.com will return the repaired product or other product to the Customer in good functional state. All the materials or other equipment for which replacements were made will be the property of www.kyriakoudeselectrical.com
4. No extension or renewal of the duration of the guarantee is granted for a repaired product that was replaced.
5. Item(s) returned by the Customer within 30 days of purchase from our E-shop which are sealed, unused and unopened and verified with authority from www.kyriakoudeselectrical.com to be returned to www.kyriakoudeselerctrical.com will be refunded or exchanged for another item(s) of equal or greater value at the time of return. All costs for returning the products to www.kyriakoudeselectrical.com are at the Customers’ liability and will not be refunded.
6. The present limited guarantee does not apply in case of natural wear and tear. It also does not apply in the following cases:
a. the fault was caused by the fact that the product was used in a way contrary to the instructions of the manufacturer or because of hard use, exposure to humidity or extreme thermal of environmental conditions or sudden changes in these conditions, corrosion, rust, non-authorized changes or connections, non-authorized opening or repair by the use of non-authorized accessories, bad use, unsuitable installations, accident, physical phenomena, throwing of food or liquid, effects of chemical products or other effects beyond the reasonable control of www.kyriakoudeselectrical.com (including indicatively faults in consumable parts, such as batteries, which from their very nature have a limited duration of life) except if the fault was cause directly from faults in materials, designs or workmanship.
b. www.kyriakoudeselectrical.com was not informed by the Customer about the fault within fourteen (14) days from the appearance of the fault during the time of the guarantee.
c. the product is not returned to www.kyriakoudeselectrical.com within thirty (30) days from the appearance of the fault during the time of the guarantee.
d. the fault was caused by faulty functioning of the electricity network.
e. the fault was caused by the fact that the product was used or was connected with parts that do not fit the technical characteristics of the appliance.
f. the firmware (if applicable) of the product requires upgrading.
1. For the present limited guarantee to apply, the Customer should present the original invoice of purchase.